If you have customized your SpeechMike and use it on multiple computers, you don't have to redo it on each computer. With the Philips Device Control Center, you can export and import the settings from one Windows computer to another. Unfortunately, this is not an option on Mac at this time.
Once you have one computer set up the way you want it:
- Click Export, then Full Configuration,
- Save the small file where you can find it,
- Transfer the file to the other computer[s] either by email, USB key, dropbox, network transfer or any other means you have.
- On the new computer, click Import and then find the .xml file that was created in the previous step.
- Choose Replace when prompted
- Click Apply so the settings are saved. That's it, your settings should be the same as on the other computer.
Note: The profiles are not linked, so if you make a change to the configuration on one computer, you would have to repeat this process or change it manually.